Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1054-22 Exam Questions and Answers by yara

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1054-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1054-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: yara
Question 12

How do Cross Validation Rules (CVRs) handle existing violations in the Code Combinations Identification (CCID) table?

Options:

A.

Nothing has changed. If you have an invalid account combination existing in the table, you must deactivate it to prevent further usage

B.

CVRs are assigned to the end user role; therefore controlling what account code combination individuals can leverage in the General Ledger and the subledgers

C.

CVRs only test new account combinations being inserted into the table. They ignore any invalid account combinations already existing in the table

D.

If CVR determines that an invalid combination exists in the CCID table, it will automatically disable that account code combination.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 13

You have enabled budgetary control and have a control budget set to Advisory control level. For September 2016, your budget for a given account combination is $5,000 USD. In the same month, there is an approved requisition for that account of $900 and an approved purchase order for that account of $2,500 USD. There is also a General Ledger adjustment journal entry for that account of $1,600 USD. An approved purchase order line of $400 USD is then cancelled. And an invoice is matched to the purchase order for $2,100 USD. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

No change

B.

Purchase order encumbrance will be released for $2,100 USD

C.

Funds reservation only happens for non-matched invoices, so the system will not reserve funds

D.

As there are cancellations for $400 USD, the system will partially reserve the funds in September 2016 and fully reserve it in October 2016

E.

The system always consumes budget of future periods if the limit for the current period is expired, so October 2016 budget will be considered for reservation

Discussion
Question 14

On which three occasions are Essbase balances updated? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

every time the tree version is published

B.

every time you run the batch program called “Update Essbase Balances”

C.

every time you open a new period

D.

every time journals are posted to the general ledger

E.

at report run-time

Discussion
Question 15

In Financial Cloud, which three reporting tools can be used to access General Ledger balances? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Application Composer

B.

Oracle Enterprise Repository

C.

Oracle Transactions Business Intelligence

D.

Financial Reporting Studio

E.

Smart View

Discussion