Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1041-23 Exam Questions and Answers by gruffydd

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1041-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Enterprise Analytics Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1041-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: gruffydd
Question 12

You have created the product type dashboard prompt and applied it to the Sales dashboard. In the Sales dashboard, you have three pages: Sales, Order, and Revenue.

The dashboard prompt is applied to all pages, but you want it only for the Sales page.

What configuration changes are required to change the dashboard prompt range?

Options:

A.

In the Dashboard editor, edit the section and add a condition to change the scope.

B.

In the Dashboard editor, go to dashboard properties and charge the scope from Dashboard to Page.

C.

In the Prompt Configuration option, change the Choose input Type.

D.

In the Dashboard editor, edit the dashboard prompt properties and change the scope from Dashboard to Page.

Discussion
Question 13

You are building a model that will be used for a sales report.

Which two statements are the about hierarchy and levels?

Options:

A.

Each level is based on one or multiple columns.

B.

Hierarchies enable drilling in reports.

C.

A hierarchy must have one to many relationships between attributes.

D.

Skipped levels and unbalanced hierarchies can be enabled for all the dimension tables.

E.

A hierarchy shows relationships among a group of columns in a fact table.

F.

A dimension table must have only one hierarchy.

G.

When defining a level. Key Columns must be the same as Display Columns.

Discussion
Question 14

Which is a supported source for registering and using Machine Learning models7

Options:

A.

Autonomous Data Warehouse

B.

Mongo Database

C.

SQL Server Oracle Data Science

D.

Oracle Cloud Object Storage

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 15

Your client has created new custom map layer. How can this map layer be exposed in a project?

Options:

A.

Create a new project. Add a map visualization. Change the layer property to new. Click upload. Select the Json file to upload.

B.

Create a new project. Add a map visualization, change the layer property to new. click upload. Select the geojson file to upload.

C.

Navigate to the Console. Click Maps. From the Map Layers tab, upload the geojson file.

D.

Navigate to the Console. Click Maps. On the Map Layers tab, upload the xml file.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1041-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1041-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1041-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99