Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1041-23 Exam Questions and Answers by anaiya

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1041-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Enterprise Analytics Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1041-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: anaiya
Question 16

Which relational database schema consists than in single-dimension tables?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Star schema

C.

Sun Snowflake schema

D.

Leaf

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 17

Which three could improve the results from Natural Language Query (NLQ) with Oracle Day By Day?

Options:

A.

Pre-caching NLQ metadata search elements

B.

Acronyms

C.

Snonyms

D.

Exposing a limited number of data sets for Day By Day NLQ

E.

Curating the exposed data sets by removing duplicate or unnecessary attributes

Discussion
Question 18

Which two can be used to display as prompts in your Publisher report?

Options:

A.

Number filters

B.

Lists of values

C.

Date Filters

D.

Expression filters

E.

List filters

Discussion
Question 19

Which two statements are true about Action Links?

Options:

A.

Navigation from one analysis to another is not possible if they reside in different folders.

B.

A column's navigation option can be enabled conditionally.

C.

Presentation variables can be used while navigating from one analysis to another.

D.

Navigation from one analysis to another works only when both analyses are created from a single subject area.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

1z0-1041-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1041-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1041-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99