Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1041-23 Exam Questions and Answers by amani

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1041-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Enterprise Analytics Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1041-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Analytics
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: amani
Question 8

You have been given a spreadsheet that contribute to employee attrition data to determine the most important factors that contribute to employee attrition.

What is the quickest way to start this analysis after uploading data to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)?

Options:

A.

Perform a cluster analysis of employees.

B.

Use Outlier identification.

C.

Use the Explain option on the Attrition attribute.

D.

Calculate a forecast of the probability of attrition.

Discussion
Question 9

Using Narrate insight, you can take a snapshot of any moments of any information that you see in a visualization and keep track of any moments of sudden realization while you work with the data.

You can then share these with other users. Which statement is true about sharing with Insights?

Options:

A.

It is not possible to share Insights with other users.

B.

By default all users cannot share Insights.

C.

Insights is a/ways shared in form of story so everybody will see the same information.

D.

Insights is shared as a story and everybody will see their information based on permissions

Discussion
Question 10

Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) offers several visualization options for presenting query results

Which two methods do you use to invoke the best visualization in OAC?

Options:

A.

Select the desired data elements from the Data Elements pane, and then right-click and select Create Best Visualization from the drop-down menu.

B.

Select the desired data elements from the Data Elements pane and drag them to a blank area of the canvas.

C.

Change the project's properties to "Always use Best Visualization

D.

Select the Best Visualization option from the project's Canvas Settings drop-down menu.

E.

Select the desired data elements from the Data Elements pane and drag them to the Best visualization zone in the Explore pane.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 11

Your Oracle Analytics client asks you to shape a story and story and share it as a file.

Which are three valid file types for sharing a story?

Options:

A.

image (.png)

B.

AutoCad (.dxf)

C.

Acrobat (.pdf)

D.

Word (.docx)

E.

Package (.dva)

Discussion