Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1003-22 Exam Questions and Answers by renae

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1003-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Field Service 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1003-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Field Service Cloud Service
Questions: 132 Q&A's Shared By: renae
Question 8

A customer wants to add or update multiple activities from a single API call fromtheir middleware. Which two options are viable and support the requirement?

Options:

A.

Core REST API "activities" request

B.

Inbound SOAP API "update_activity" command

C.

Core REST API "activities/custom-actions/bulkUpdate" request

D.

Inbound SOAP API "add_activity" command

Discussion
Question 9

A company has lunch activities that fall within an 11:15 AM to 12:45 PM time slot.

They also often have late morning jobs that are 2-hours long in duration and are scheduled around 11 AM. They do not want the scheduled lunch activities to block these late morning jobs from being routed.

What setting in the route plan is required tomeet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a "Lunch" activity filter for activities in existing routes and set the "Assigning activities which are about to be late" to "Do not assign activities if mobile resource is unlikely to arrive 120 > minutes before end of time slot".

B.

Create a "Lunch" activity filter for activities in existing routes and set the "Assigning activities which are about to be late" to "Do not assign overdue activities and leave them in the bucket"

C.

Create a "Lunch" activity filter for activities in the routing bucket that should be assigned and set the "Assigning activities which are about to be late" to "Do not assign overdue activities and leave them in the bucket".

D.

Create a "Lunch" activity filter for activities in existing routes and set the "Assigning activities which are about to be late" to "Do not assign activities with more than 120 minutes overdue

Discussion
Question 10

A customer wants to configure the OFSC GUI to show when a resource has not activated their route by the exact planned shift start time and send an email to theresource's supervisor.

Which two options are true regarding how this requirement is supported?

Options:

A.

Configuring a message scenario using the launch condition "Route is not activated" will also enable the Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day".

B.

The Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day" should be configured for 1 minute(s).

C.

The Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day" should be configured for 0 minute(s).

D.

The configuration related to email notification must be performed in the Message Scenarios.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 11

Which two statements are correct regarding Daily Extracts in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?

Options:

A.

When new custom properties are configured within OFSC, they are automatically added to the appropriateconfigured Daily Extract files.

B.

Daily Extract files are accessible for download either via API, via SFTP or manually through the Outbound Integration Channels screenO OFSC.

C.

If using an overnight shift, the Daily Extracts for the previous day will beavailable only after the overnight period configured on the Business Rules screen has passed.

D.

Daily Extracts can be configured to be available in either XML, CSV or HTML format.

E.

The Daily Extract files can be configured to include, exclude and/or arrange the order of corresponding fields and custom properties.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-1003-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1003-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1003-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99