Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1003-22 Exam Questions and Answers by nyra

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1003-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Field Service 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1003-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Field Service Cloud Service
Questions: 132 Q&A's Shared By: nyra
Question 12

A customer plans to use the Core REST API 'JulkUpdate' command for loading activities into Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC).

Which twostatements are correct regarding how OFSC processes these requests?

Options:

A.

The request is processed as multiple transactions, meaning one could fail while others process successfully.

B.

If no activity is found matching the key field value in the request, thena new activity will be created.

C.

If no activity is found matching the key field value in the request, then the transaction fails and returns an error.

D.

The request is processed as a single transaction, meaning if one activity fails to process, then the entire transaction fails.

Discussion
Question 13

Your customer wants routing to estimate accurate travel times from their resources' home locations to their first activities of the daywhen making automated assignments.

What two configurations are required to be in place to support this requirement?

Options:

A.

Resource's "Start location" must be assigned for each weekday that routing should assign resource work.

B.

Resource's Home Zone Centermust be assigned for each weekday routing should assign that resource work.

C.

Resource's "Start location" must be configured as a shared location at the resource's parent level in the resource tree.

D.

The resource type setting "Working time includes travel to first activity" must be selected.

Discussion
Question 14

Which statement is correct regarding Time Slots in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?

Options:

A.

A Time Slot is a configured interval Within which an activity is estimated tostart and end.

B.

Time Slot is a configured interval within which an activity is estimated to start.

C.

An 'all-day' Time Slot's actual window spans from the beginning of a day's first configured shift through the end of the last shift.

D.

Time Slots areused in OFSC for calculations/estimations pertaining to activity types, routing, capacity categories and resource shifts.

Discussion
Question 15

Acustomer is using the following within the "get_capacity" request of the SOAP Capacity API.

2017-05-10

2017-05-15

general

Given the body of the request, which statement is true regarding the dates that willbe returned in the response?

Options:

A.

The customer will obtain results for dates May 10th and May 15th.

B.

The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, both inclusive.

C.

Only if there is quota available, the customer will obtainresults for dates between May 10th and May 15th.

D.

The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, excluding May 15th.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1003-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1003-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1003-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99