Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 9 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 36

Which AOS process determine if an I/O from a user will be written to OpLog or to an Extent Store?

Options:

A.

Stargate

B.

Curtor

C.

Cassandara

D.

Zeus

Discussion
Question 37

Refer to Exhibit:

Questions 37

An administrator needs to enable inline deduplication for a pre-existing storage container. When trying to enable deduplication on the storage container. this feature is grayed-out.

What is the reason for this behavior?

Options:

A.

Replication Factor 1 is configured on the storage container.

B.

The cluster has less than 5 nodes which is the minimum node-count to enable deduplication.

C.

Capacity reservation is not enabled on the storage container.

D.

The cluster has hybrid storage and deduplication is supported only on all-flash clusters.

Discussion
Question 38

A user is complaining about slowness of a mission-critical MSSQL Server. The administrator logs into Prism Element to investigate the VM performance and observes what is shown in the diagram.

Questions 38

Which action would best improve VM performance?

Options:

A.

Disable hyperthreading in the BIOS.

B.

Add additional RAM to the user VM.

C.

Add additional RAM to the host on which the VM is running.

D.

Ensure the host's CPUs ere not excessively overcommitted.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

System Non-Root Partition Usage shows a warning or critical alert The administrator needs to change the frequency of checks and alerts to respond more quickly.

Where in Prism Element should the administrator change the frequency of checks and alerts?

Options:

A.

Health Dashboard > Manage Crocks > Frequency

B.

Alerts Dashboard > Manage Checks > Schedule

C.

Health Dashboard > Manage Checks > Schedule

D.

Alerts Dashboard > Manage Checks > Frequency

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5