Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by mitchell

Page: 4 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: mitchell
Question 16

An administrator needs to shut down an AHV cluster to relocate hardware. The administrator upgrades NCC and runs health checks.

Which steps should the administrator perform next?

Item instructions: For each procedure, indicate the order in which that procedure must take place to meet the item requirements.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 17

An administrator logs in to Prism Element goes to the Network view, and sees the output shown in the exhibit.

Questions 17

Which three steps must the administrator take to increase throughput to the host? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Connect the 10Gb interfaces to the physical switch.

B.

Change the bond mode to balance-slb or balance—tcp.

C.

Remove any 1Gb interfaces still connected from the default bond.

D.

Add a new switch to the network and connect 1Gb interfaces to it.

E.

Change the VLAN ID to a higher priority ID.

Discussion
Question 18

In Nutanix clusters, which feature ensures VMs can be migrated and restarted on another host in case of failure?

Options:

A.

High Availability

B.

Protection Domain

C.

Host Affinity Rules

D.

Availability Zone

Discussion
Question 19

In Files, how many FSVMs are deployed by default?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99