Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by klara

Page: 6 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: klara
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 24

An administrator is trying to implement the solution that is shown in the exhibit, but has been unsuccessful.

Based on the diagram, what is causing the issue?

Options:

A.

A remote Witness VM

B.

Active containers in both sites

C.

Network latency

D.

Unsupported hypervisor

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 25

An administrator needs to configure Prism to send encrypted messages to a set of recipients.

Which setting must be applied?

Options:

A.

Use SMTP Port 25

B.

Configure Prism Central to use Cluster Lockdown

C.

Install SSL certificates on Prism Central

D.

Set SMTP Security Mode to STARTTLS

Discussion
Question 26

Refer to the Exhibit:

Questions 26

An administrator receives complaints of poor performance in a particular VM.

Based on the VM performance metric, what is the most likely cause of this behavior?

Options:

A.

Oplog is full cannot serve IO request from this VM.

B.

The host’s CPU is severely overloaded.

C.

SSD tier is not big enough to serve workloads’ IOPS demand.

D.

The VM needs more vCPUs

Discussion
Question 27

An administrator is performing validation testing of a new-deploy cluster. During this test, the administrator disconnect each LAN interface from each of the nodes while pinging the hypervisor and guest VMs.

When the first interface is disconnected, pings continue as expected to the hypervisor, but pings stop responding from the guest. Pings continue when the interface is reconnected. When the second interface is disconnected, pings continue to both the hypervisor and guest VMs.

What could be the cause of this error?

Options:

A.

This is normal behavior for a LAN Failover

B.

Switch ports are configured with different VLANs

C.

Portfast is not enabled on the switch ports

D.

One of the network interfaces has a bad patch cable.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99