Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by karson

Page: 12 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: karson
Question 48

An administrator is setting up a Nutanix cluster and needs to configure the default VLAN.

Which configuration should the administrator choose?

Options:

A.

Vlan.0

B.

Vlan.1

C.

Vlan.2

D.

Vlan.7

Discussion
Question 49

When configuring Prism Central, which two log modules are able to forward messages to an external syslog server? (Choose two.

Options:

A.

API Audit

B.

Flow

C.

DNS

D.

NTP Synchronization

Discussion
Question 50

Async DR is configured between two sites. A network outage occurs at the primary site.

Which steps must the administrator perform to bring the VMs back into service at the backup site?

Item instructions: For each procedure, indicate the order in which that procedure must take place to meet the item requirements. Not all procedures are valid. Identify any invalid procedures using the drop-down option.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 51

A two-node ROBO cluster is configured with a witness VM.

Questions 51

What happens when Node A goes down?

Options:

A.

The- cluster becomes unavailable and goes into read-only mode.

B.

All operations and services on the Node B are shut down and go into a waiting state.

C.

The cluster is unaffected and no administrator intervention is required.

D.

Node B sends a leadership request to the Witness VM and goes into single-node mode.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99