Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by kajus

Page: 3 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: kajus
Question 12

A customer has a 24-node cluster with all containers configured with RF3. Two different nodes have incurred a simultaneous HDD failure.

What is the result?

Options:

A.

The cluster runs in a degraded state until the failed drives are replaced and the data has been restored to three replicas.

B.

Sixty minutes after the failures a rebuild of the lost data can remaining HDDs begins to restore to three replicas.

C.

The VMs with data on those drives crash, and an HA event occurs, restarting them on a remaining healthy node.

D.

The Nutanix cluster recognizes the failures and immediately begins to rebuild lost data to three replicas.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 13

A customer wants to isolate a group of VMs within their Nutanix environment for security reasons. The customer creates a VM with two NICs to act as a firewall and installs the appropriate software and certificates.

However, no one from the outside can access the application.

What is the likely cause of this problem?

Options:

A.

A shared volume group must be used by all isolated VMs

B.

More than one NIC cannot be added to a VM

C.

One of the NICs needs to be configured on the internal VLAN

D.

Wireshark is installed on the NAT VM

Discussion
Question 14

After configuring Active Directory as the desired authentication service, an administrator is not able to login into Prism Central using privileged account.

Which configuration must be checked first?

Options:

A.

Account lock status

B.

Role Mapping

C.

Local user account

D.

Cluster Lockdown

Discussion
Question 15

The administrator recently had a node fail in an AHV Nutanix cluster. All of the VMs restarted on other nodes in the cluster, but they discovered that the VMs that make up a SQL cluster were running on the failed host. The administrator has been asked to take measures to prevent a SQL outage in the future.

What affinity option will prevent the SQL VMs from running on the same hos?

Options:

A.

VM-VM anti-Affinity policy

B.

Create Affinity Category

C.

VM-Most Affinity policy

D.

Create Affinity Project

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5