Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 5 / 13

Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-6.5 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 178 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 20

An administrator has created a Nutanix managed it a VLAN ID of 512.

Several VMs have been created, and the administrator notices that the can successfully communicate with other VMs on that VLAN.

Provided they are on the host, but cannot communicate with VMs that reside on different hosts in the cluster.

What is most likely thee cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

There is a firewall rule blockingVLAN512 traffic.

B.

VLANS12 is a reserved VLAN ID, and not usable for guest VMs.

C.

The VLAN was not created on the upstream switches.

D.

The administrator did not create the VLAN on all hosts

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 21

Refer to exhibit:

Questions 21An administrator needs to update some images that were previously uploaded to their Nutanix cluster, while logged into Prism Element when trying to update the images, the update icon is not enabled.

What could be the cause for this behavior?

Options:

A.

RBAC is configured and the administrator's user doesn't have the right privileges.

B.

The files were ISO but were uploaded as disk images hence cannot be used or edited.

C.

Images are corrupted and must be re-uploaded.

D.

Images were imported into Prism Central.

Discussion
Question 22

An administrator has set up a local web server accessible to the Nutanix clusters.

Which two steps are required to set up LCM for an environment without Internet access? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Download the lcai_disconnecced_version. tar.gz LCM bundle from the support portal.

B.

Edit LCM Advanced Settings in Prism Element and enter the address of the web server.

C.

Edit LCM Advanced Settings m Prism Central and enter the address of the web server.

D.

Download the lcm_dark_site_version. tar . gz LCM bundle from the support portal.

Discussion
Question 23

An administrator recently added new SSDs to a Nutanix cluster and knows the firmware will be out of date, Due to security constraints, the cluster does not have access to the Internet.

Which two steps must be completed to update the firmware? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Download the disk firmware from the OEM's website.

B.

Download a darksite bundle and deploy an internal webserver,

C.

Select Upgrade Software, then upload the firmware bundle.

D.

update the LCM Source and URL to access the firmware bundle.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

NCP-MCI-6.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-6.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99