Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK100 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 2 / 4

Netskope NSK100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NSK100 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 8

What are two reasons why legacy solutions, such as on-premises firewalls and proxies, fail to secure the data and data access compared to Netskope Secure Web Gateway? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Legacy solutions are unable to see the user who is trying to access the application.

B.

The applications where the data resides are no longer in one central location.

C.

Legacy solutions do not meet compliance standards.

D.

The users accessing this data are not in one central place.

Discussion
Question 9

What is a benefit that Netskope instance awareness provides?

Options:

A.

It prevents movement of corporate sensitive data to a personal Dropbox account.

B.

It prevents the user from copying information from a corporate email and pasting the information into a GitHub repository.

C.

It differentiates between an IT managed Google Drive instance versus a personal Dropbox account.

D.

It differentiates between an IT managed Google Drive instance versus a personal Google Drive instance.

Discussion
Question 10

What is the limitation of using a legacy proxy compared to Netskope's solution?

Options:

A.

Netskope architecture requires on-premises components.

B.

Legacy solutions offer higher performance and scalability for corporate and remote users.

C.

Legacy on-premises solutions fail to provide protection for traffic from on-premises users.

D.

To enforce policies, traffic needs to traverse back through a customer's on-premises security stack.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 11

What are two CASB inline interception use cases? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

blocking file uploads to a personal Box account

B.

running a retroactive scan for data at rest in Google Drive

C.

using the Netskope steering client to provide user alerts when sensitive information is posted in Slack

D.

scanning Dropbox for credit card information

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NSK100
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99