Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK100 Exam Questions and Answers by reece

Page: 3 / 4

Netskope NSK100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NSK100 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: reece
Question 12

You are working with traffic from applications with pinned certificates. In this scenario, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

An exception should be added to the steering configuration.

B.

The domains used by certificate-pinned applications should be added to the authentication bypass list.

C.

Traffic with pinned certificates should be blocked.

D.

The domains used by applications with pinned certificates should be allowed in an inline policy.

Discussion
Question 13

Which three statements are correct about Netskope's NewEdge Security Cloud Network Infrastructure? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

It takes advantage of the public cloud by deploying security services on Google Cloud Platform.

B.

It includes direct peering with Microsoft and Google in every data center.

C.

It is a private security cloud network that is massively over provisioned, highly elastic, and built for scale.

D.

It delivers a single, unified network with no surcharges or reliance on public cloud infrastructure or virtual PoPs.

E.

It simplifies the administrator's job by limiting access to pre-defined availability zones.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 14

Which two technologies form a part of Netskope's Threat Protection module? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

log parser

B.

DLP

C.

sandbox

D.

heuristics

Discussion
Question 15

You want to use an out-of-band API connection into your sanctioned Microsoft 365 OneDrive for Business application to find sensitive content, enforce near real-time policy controls, and quarantine malware.

In this scenario, which primary function in the Netskope platform would you use to connect your application to Netskope?

Options:

A.

DLP forensics

B.

Risk Insights

C.

laaS API-enabled Protection

D.

SaaS API-enabled Protection

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

NSK100