Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK100 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 4 / 4

Netskope NSK100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NSK100 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 16

How do you provision users to your customer's Netskope tenant? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use Microsoft Intune.

B.

Use the AD Connector.

C.

Use SCIM.

D.

Use the Directory Importer.

Discussion
Question 17

You are required to mitigate malicious scripts from being downloaded into your corporate devices every time a user goes to a website. Users need to access websites from a variety of categories, including new websites.

Which two actions would help you accomplish this task while allowing the user to work? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Allow the user to browse uncategorized domains but restrict edit activities.

B.

Block malware detected on download activity for all remaining categories.

C.

Block known bad websites and enable RBI to uncategorized domains.

D.

Allow a limited amount of domains and block everything else.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 18

You consume application infrastructure (middleware) capabilities by a third-party provider. What is the cloud service model that you are using in this scenario?

Options:

A.

PaaS

B.

MaaS

C.

DaaS

D.

SaaS

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NSK100