Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by alfie-james

Page: 4 / 6

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: alfie-james
Question 16

You are developing the shopping on-the-go project.

You need to build the Adaptive Card for the chatbot.

How should you complete the code? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE:Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You are developing the smart e-commerce project.

You need to implement autocompletion as part of the Cognitive Search solution.

Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. (Choose three.)

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Make API queries to the autocomplete endpoint and include suggesterName in the body.

B.

Add a suggester that has the three product name fields as source fields.

C.

Make API queries to the search endpoint and include the product name fields in the searchFields query parameter.

D.

Add a suggester for each of the three product name fields.

E.

Set the searchAnalyzer property for the three product name variants.

F.

Set the analyzer property for the three product name variants.

Discussion
Question 18

You have an Azure Cognitive Services model named Model that identifies the intent of text input.

You develop an app in C# named App1.

You need to configure App1 to use Model1.

Which package should you add to App1?

Options:

A.

Azure.AI.Language.Conversations

B.

SpeechServicesToolkit

C.

Universal.Microsoft.CognitiveServices.Speech

D.

Xamarin.Cognitive.Speech

Discussion
Question 19

You are developing a service that records lectures given in English (United Kingdom).

You have a method namedAppendToTranscriptFilethat takes translated text and a language identifier.

You need to develop code that will provide transcripts of the lectures to attendees in their respective language. The supported languages are English, French, Spanish, and German.

How should you complete the code? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE:Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 4 / 6

AI-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99