Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by kasper

Page: 3 / 6

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: kasper
Question 12

You are planning the product creation project.

You need to recommend a process for analyzing videos.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order. (Choose four.)

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 13

You are developing the shopping on-the-go project.

You are configuring access to the QnA Maker resources.

Which role should you assign to AllUsers and LeadershipTeam? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE:Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to develop code to upload images for the product creation project. The solution must meet the accessibility requirements.

How should you complete the code? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You are planning the product creation project.

You need to build the REST endpoint to create the multilingual product descriptions.

How should you complete the URI? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

AI-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99