Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by montgomery

Page: 6 / 6

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: montgomery
Question 24

You need to develop an automated call handling system that can respond to callers in their own language. The system will support only French and English.

Which Azure Cognitive Services service should you use to meet each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate services to the correct requirements. Each service may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bat between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE:Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You are building a flight booking bot by using the Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.

The bot will ask users for their departure date. The bot must repeat the question until a valid date is given, or the users cancel the transaction.

Which type of dialog should you use?

Options:

A.

prompt

B.

action

C.

waterfall

D.

adaptive

Discussion
Question 26

You plan to build an app that will generate a list of tags for uploaded images. The app must meet the following requirements:

• Generate tags in a user’s preferred language.

• Support English, French, and Spanish.

• Minimize development effort

You need to build a function that will generate the tags for the app. Which Azure service endpoint should you use?

Options:

A.

Custom Vision image classification

B.

Content Moderator Image Moderation

C.

Custom Translator

D.

Computer Vision Image Analysis

Discussion
Question 27

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 6 / 6

AI-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99