Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by montgomery

Page: 6 / 6

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 267 Q&A's Shared By: montgomery
Question 24

You are building a chatbot that will provide information to users as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 24

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You are developing an application that will use Azure Cognitive Search for internal documents.

You need to implement document-level filtering for Azure Cognitive Search.

Which three actions should you include in the solution? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

Send Azure AD access tokens with the search request.

B.

Retrieve all the groups.

C.

Retrieve the group memberships of the user.

D.

Add allowed groups to each index entry.

E.

Create one index per group.

F.

Supply the groups as a filter for the search requests.

Discussion
Question 26

You train a Conversational Language Understanding model to understand the natural language input of users.

You need to evaluate the accuracy of the model before deploying it.

What are two methods you can use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

From the language authoring REST endpoint, retrieve the model evaluation summary.

B.

From Language Studio, enable Active Learning, and then validate the utterances logged for review.

C.

From Language Studio, select Model performance.

D.

From the Azure portal, enable log collection in Log Analytics, and then analyze the logs.

Discussion
Question 27

Your company needs to implement a relational database in Azure. The solution must minimize ongoing maintenance. Which Azure service should you use?

Options:

A.

SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines

B.

Azure SOL Database

C.

Azure HDInsight

D.

Azure Cosmos DB

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 6 / 6

AI-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99