Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by jonathan

Page: 4 / 5

Juniper JN0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Exam Code: JN0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: jonathan
Question 16

What are two benefits of class of service (CoS)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

CoS can increase the performance of a slow network.

B.

CoS can manage traffic congestion

C.

CoS can prioritize latency-sensitive traffic

D.

CoS can increase network bandwidth.

Discussion
Question 17

What is the name of the volume containing the software and files used for the day-to day operation of a device using Junos with upgraded FreeBSD?

Options:

A.

/var

B.

/active

C.

/junos

D.

/oam

Discussion
Question 18

Click the Exhibit button.

Questions 18

You have applied the policy shown in the exhibit as an import policy to your BGP group

In this scenario, what will happen when the router receives the 192.168.30.48/32 route?

Options:

A.

It will be sent to the default BGP policy

B.

It wall match term-1 and be accepted.

C.

It wall match term-2 and be accepted

D.

It will match term-2 and be rejected.

Discussion
Question 19

Referring to the exhibit.

Questions 19

what happens when you issue the exit command at the [edit protocols ospf area 0.0.0.51 stub] hierarchy level?

Options:

A.

You move one level up to the [edit protocols ospf area 0.0.0.51] hierarchy level.

B.

You exit the configuration mode.

C.

You move to the [edit] hierarchy level.

D.

You move to the most recent higher level of the [edit protocols ospf] hierarchy.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 4 / 5

JN0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99