Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by murphy

Page: 5 / 5

Juniper JN0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Exam Code: JN0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: murphy
Question 20

Which two statements about login classes are correct? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Login class permissions can be overridden for certain commands.

B.

Users can be members of multiple login classes.

C.

Login classes define access privileges for a user.

D.

There are no system-defined login classes.

Discussion
Question 21

The IP address 10.1.1.1 belongs to which class of IP address space?

Options:

A.

Class A

B.

Class B

C.

Class C

D.

Class D

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 5 / 5

JN0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99