Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 2 / 5

Juniper JN0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Exam Code: JN0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 8

You must configure the 2bfc:0000:0000:beef:0217:cbff:0000:5c85 IPv6 address on your device.

In this scenario, which three addresses are correct? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

2bfc::beef:217:cbff:0:5c85

B.

2bfc:0:0:beef:0217:cbff:0:5c85

C.

2BFCnBEEF:0217:CBFF:0:5C85

D.

2bfc:0:beef:0217:cbff:0:5c85

E.

2BFC::BEEF:217:CBFF::5C85

Discussion
Question 9

You are troubleshooting a problem on your Junos device. You want to view the syslog messages in real-time on your terminal.

In this scenario, which command will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

monitor log messages

B.

monitor start messages

C.

show log messages

D.

show log traceoptions

Discussion
Question 10

Which two Juniper Networks products are available in virtual machine (VIM) format? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

vSRX

B.

vIDP

C.

vPTX

D.

vMx

Discussion
Question 11

Click the Exhibit button.

Questions 11

The next hop identified in the static route command is not directly connected to your router.

Referring to the exhibit, what must be added to the command for the static route to work?

Options:

A.

retain

B.

resolve

C.

readvertise

D.

install

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 2 / 5

JN0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99