Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-162 Exam Questions and Answers by layton

Page: 4 / 9

IBM C1000-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Analysis
Exam Code: C1000-162 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Security
Questions: 127 Q&A's Shared By: layton
Question 16

How does a QRadar analyst get to more information about a MITRE entry in the Use Case Manager?

Options:

A.

Hover over the entry and read the tooltip

B.

Highlight the entry and click the help button

C.

Click the Tactic’s Explore icon to reveal and open the MITRE web page

D.

Use the Threat Intelligence app

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 17

Which parameter should be used if a security analyst needs to filter events based on the time when they occurred on the endpoints?

Options:

A.

Inspect "Log Time interval"

B.

Evaluate "Storage Time"

C.

Examine "Log Source Time"

D.

Review "Time Period"

Discussion
Question 18

What two (2) guidelines should you follow when you define your network hierarchy?

Options:

A.

Do not configure a network group with more than 15 objects.

B.

Organize your systems and networks by role or similar traffic patterns.

C.

Use the autoupdates feature to automatically populate the network hierarchy.

D.

Import scan results into QRadar.

E.

Use flow data to build the asset database.

Discussion
Question 19

Which IBM X-Force Exchange feature could be used to query QRadar to see if any of the lOCs were detected for COVID-19 activities?

Options:

A.

TAXI I automatic updates

B.

STIX Bundle

C.

Threat Intelligence ATP

D.

Ami Affected

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

C1000-162