Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-162 Exam Questions and Answers by montgomery

Page: 3 / 9

IBM C1000-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Analysis
Exam Code: C1000-162 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Security
Questions: 127 Q&A's Shared By: montgomery
Question 12

Which flow fields should be used to determine how long a session has been active on a network?

Options:

A.

Start time and end time

B.

Start time and storage time

C.

Start time and last packet time

D.

Last packet time and storage time

Discussion
Question 13

Which two (2) options are used to search offense data on the By Networks page?

Options:

A.

Raw/Flows

B.

Events/Flows

C.

NetIP

D.

Severity

E.

Network

Discussion
Question 14

QRadar analysts can download different types of content extensions from the IBM X-Force Exchange portal. Which two (2) types of content extensions are supported by QRadar?

Options:

A.

Custom Functions

B.

Events

C.

Flows

D.

FGroup

E.

Offenses

Discussion
Question 15

Which log source and protocol combination delivers events to QRadar in real time?

Options:

A.

Sophos Enterprise console via JDBC

B.

McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator via JDBC

C.

McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator via SNMP

D.

Solaris Basic Security Mode (BSM) via Log File Protocol

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 9

C1000-162
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-162 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-162 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99