Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-162 Exam Questions and Answers by daisy-may

Page: 5 / 9

IBM C1000-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Analysis
Exam Code: C1000-162 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Security
Questions: 127 Q&A's Shared By: daisy-may
Question 20

What are two characteristics of a SIEM? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Log Management

B.

System Deployment

C.

Endpoint Software patching

D.

Enterprise User management

E.

Event Normalization & Correlation

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 21

Which of these statements regarding the deletion of a generated content report is true?

Options:

A.

Only specific reports that were not generated from the report template as well as the report template are deleted.

B.

All reports that were generated from the report template are deleted, but the report template is retained.

C.

All reports that were generated from the report template as well as the report template are deleted.

D.

Only specific reports that were not generated from the report template are deleted, but the report template is retained.

Discussion
Question 22

To test for authorized access to a patent, create a list that uses a custom event property for Patent id as the key, and the username parameter as the value. Data is stored in records that map a key to multiple values and every key is unique. Use this list to populate a list of authorized users.

The example above refers to what kind of reference data collections?

Options:

A.

Reference map of maps

B.

Reference map

C.

Reference map of sets

D.

Reference table

Discussion
Question 23

Which parameters are used to calculate the magnitude rating of an offense?

Options:

A.

Relevance, urgency, credibility

B.

Relevance, credibility, time

C.

Severity, relevance, credibility

D.

Severity, impact, urgency

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

C1000-162