Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-162 Exam Questions and Answers by jeremiah

Page: 6 / 9

IBM C1000-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Analysis
Exam Code: C1000-162 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Security
Questions: 127 Q&A's Shared By: jeremiah
Question 24

A new log source was configured to send events to QRadar to help detect a malware outbreak. A security analyst has to create an offense based on properties from this payload but not all the information is parsed correctly.

What is the sequence of steps to ensure that the correct information is pulled from the payload to use in a rule?

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

The Use Case Manager app has an option to see MITRE heat map.

Which two (2) factors are responsible for the different colors in MITRE heat map?

Options:

A.

Number of events associated to offense

B.

Number of rules mapped

C.

Level of mapping confidence

D.

Number of offenses generated

E.

Number of log sources associated

Discussion
Question 26

A Security Analyst has noticed that an offense has been marked inactive.

How long had the offense been open since it had last been updated with new events or flows?

Options:

A.

1 day + 30 minutes

B.

5 days + 30 minutes

C.

10 days + 30 minutes

D.

30 days + 30 minutes

Discussion
Question 27

How does a Device Support Module (DSM) function?

Options:

A.

A DSM is a configuration file that combines received events from multiple log sources and displays them as offenses in QRadar.

B.

A DSM is a background service running on the QRadar appliance that reaches out to devices deployed in a network for configuration data.

C.

A DSM is a configuration file that parses received events from multiple log sources and converts them to a standard taxonomy format that can be displayed as outputs.

D.

A DSM is an installed appliance that parses received events from multiple log sources and converts them to a standard taxonomy format that can be displayed as outputs.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 6 / 9

C1000-162
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-162 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-162 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99