Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-E Exam Questions and Answers by franco

Page: 2 / 19

IAPP CIPP-E Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Exam Code: CIPP-E Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: franco
Question 8

What permissions are required for a marketer to send an email marketing message to a consumer in the EU?

Options:

A.

A prior opt-in consent for consumers unless they are already customers.

B.

A pre-checked box stating that the consumer agrees to receive email marketing.

C.

A notice that the consumer’s email address will be used for marketing purposes.

D.

No prior permission required, but an opt-out requirement on all emails sent to consumers.

Discussion
Question 9

Under which of the following conditions does the General Data Protection Regulation NOT apply to the processing of personal data?

Options:

A.

When the personal data is processed only in non-electronic form

B.

When the personal data is collected and then pseudonymised by the controller

C.

When the personal data is held by the controller but not processed for further purposes

D.

When the personal data is processed by an individual only for their household activities

Discussion
Question 10

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Anna and Frank both work at Granchester University. Anna is a lawyer responsible for data protection, while Frank is a lecturer in the engineering department. The University maintains a number of types of records:

• Student records, including names, student numbers, home addresses, pre-university information, university attendance and performance records, details of special educational needs and financial information.
  • Staff records, including autobiographical materials (such as curricula, professional contact files, student evaluations and other relevant teaching files).
  • Alumni records, including birthplaces, years of birth, dates of matriculation and conferrals of degrees. These records are available to former students after registering through Granchester’s Alumni portal. Department for Education records, showing how certain demographic groups (such as first-generation students) could be expected, on average, to progress. These records do not contain names or identification numbers.
  • Under their security policy, the University encrypts all of its personal data records in transit and at rest.

In order to improve his teaching, Frank wants to investigate how his engineering students perform in relational to Department for Education expectations. He has attended one of Anna’s data protection training courses and knows that he should use no more personal data than necessary to accomplish his goal. He creates a

program that will only export some student data: previous schools attended, grades originally obtained, grades currently obtained and first time university attended. He wants to keep the records at the individual student level. Mindful of Anna’s training, Frank runs the student numbers through an algorithm to transform them into different reference numbers. He uses the same algorithm on each occasion so that he can update each record over time.

One of Anna’s tasks is to complete the record of processing activities, as required by the GDPR. After receiving her email reminder, as required by the GDPR. After receiving her email reminder, Frank informs Anna about his performance database.

Ann explains to Frank that, as well as minimizing personal data, the University has to check that this new use of existing data is permissible. She also suspects that, under the GDPR, a risk analysis may have to be carried out before the data processing can take place. Anna arranges to discuss this further with Frank after she has

done some additional research.

Frank wants to be able to work on his analysis in his spare time, so he transfers it to his home laptop (which is not encrypted). Unfortunately, when Frank takes the laptop into the University he loses it on the train. Frank has to see Anna that day to discuss compatible processing. He knows that he needs to report security incidents, so he decides to tell Anna about his lost laptop at the same time.

Anna will find that a risk analysis is NOT necessary in this situation as long as?

Options:

A.

The data subjects are no longer current students of Frank’s

B.

The processing will not negatively affect the rights of the data subjects

C.

The algorithms that Frank uses for the processing are technologically sound

D.

The data subjects gave their unambiguous consent for the original processing

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 11

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

BHealthy, a company based in Italy, is ready to launch a new line of natural products, with a focus on sunscreen. The last step prior to product launch is for BHealthy to conduct research to decide how extensively to market its new line of sunscreens across Europe. To do so, BHealthy teamed up with Natural Insight, a company specializing in determining pricing for natural products. BHealthy decided to share its existing customer information – name, location, and prior purchase history – with Natural Insight. Natural Insight intends to use this information to train its algorithm to help determine the price point at which BHealthy can sell its new sunscreens.

Prior to sharing its customer list, BHealthy conducted a review of Natural Insight’s security practices and concluded that the company has sufficient security measures to protect the contact information. Additionally, BHealthy’s data processing contractual terms with Natural Insight require continued implementation of technical and organization measures. Also indicated in the contract are restrictions on use of the data provided by BHealthy for any purpose beyond provision of the services, which include use of the data for continued improvement of Natural Insight’s machine learning algorithms.

What is the nature of BHealthy and Natural Insight’s relationship?

Options:

A.

Natural Insight is BHealthy’s processor because the companies entered into data processing terms.

B.

Natural Insight is BHealthy’s processor because BHealthy is sharing its customer information with Natural Insight.

C.

Natural Insight is the controller because it determines the security measures to implement to protect data it processes; BHealthy is a co-controller because it engaged Natural Insight to determine pricing for the new sunscreens.

D.

Natural Insight is a controller because it is separately determine the purpose of processing when it uses BHealthy’s customer information to improve its machine learning algorithms.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

CIPP-E
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-E Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-E PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99