Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-E Exam Questions and Answers by benji

Page: 11 / 19

IAPP CIPP-E Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Exam Code: CIPP-E Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: benji
Question 44

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Joe started the Gummy Bear Company in 2000 from his home in Vermont, USA. Today, it is a multi-billion-dollar candy company operating in every continent. All of the company’s IT servers are located in Vermont. This year Joe hires his son Ben to join the company and head up Project Big, which is a major marketing strategy to triple gross revenue in just 5 years. Ben graduated with a PhD in computer software from a top university. Ben decided to join his father’s company, but is also secretly working on launching a new global online dating website company called Ben Knows Best.

Ben is aware that the Gummy Bear Company has millions of customers and believes that many of them might also be interested in finding their perfect match. For Project Big, Ben redesigns the company’s online web portal and requires customers in the European Union and elsewhere to provide additional personal information in order to remain a customer. Project Ben begins collecting data about customers’ philosophical beliefs, political opinions and marital status.

If a customer identifies as single, Ben then copies all of that customer’s personal data onto a separate database for Ben Knows Best. Ben believes that he is not doing anything wrong, because he explicitly asks each customer to give their consent by requiring them to check a box before accepting their information. As Project Big is an important project, the company also hires a first year college student named Sam, who is studying computer science to help Ben out.

Ben calls out and Sam comes across the Ben Knows Best database. Sam is planning on going to Ireland over Spring Beak with 10 of his friends, so he copies all of the customer information of people that reside in Ireland so that he and his friends can contact people when they are in Ireland.

Joe also hires his best friend’s daughter, Alice, who just graduated from law school in the U.S., to be the company’s new General Counsel. Alice has heard about the GDPR, so she does some research on it. Alice approaches Joe and informs him that she has drafted up Binding Corporate Rules for everyone in the company to follow, as it is important for the company to have in place a legal mechanism to transfer data internally from the company’s operations in the European Union to the U.S.

Joe believes that Alice is doing a great job, and informs her that she will also be in-charge of handling a major lawsuit that has been brought against the company in federal court in the U.S. To prepare for the lawsuit, Alice instructs the company’s IT department to make copies of the computer hard drives from the entire global sales team, including the European Union, and send everything to her so that she can review everyone’s information. Alice believes that Joe will be happy that she did the first level review, as it will save the company a lot of money that would otherwise be paid to its outside law firm.

Ben’s collection of additional data from customers created several potential issues for the company, which would most likely require what?

Options:

A.

New corporate governance and code of conduct.

B.

A data protection impact assessment.

C.

A comprehensive data inventory.

D.

Hiring a data protection officer.

Discussion
Question 45

What was the main failing of Convention 108 that led to the creation of the Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC)?

Options:

A.

IT did not account for the rapid growth of the Internet

B.

It did not include protections for sensitive personal data

C.

It was implemented in a fragmented manner by a small number of states.

D.

Its penalties for violations of data protection rights were widely viewed as r sufficient.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 46

Which of the following describes a mandatory requirement for a group of undertakings that wants to appoint a single data protection officer?

Options:

A.

The group of undertakings must obtain approval from a supervisory authority.

B.

The group of undertakings must be comprised of organizations of similar sizes and functions.

C.

The data protection officer must be located in the country where the data controller has its main establishment.

D.

The data protection officer must be easily accessible from each establishment where the undertakings are located.

Discussion
Question 47

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Joe is the new privacy manager for Who-R-U, a Canadian business that provides DNA analysis. The company is headquartered in Montreal, and all of its employees are located there. The company offers its services to Canadians only: Its website is in English and French, it accepts only Canadian currency, and it blocks internet traffic from outside of Canada (although this solution doesn’t prevent all non-Canadian traffic). It also declines to process orders that request the DNA report to be sent outside of Canada, and returns orders that show a non-Canadian return address.

Bob, the President of Who-R-U, thinks there is a lot of interest for the product in the EU, and the company is exploring a number of plans to expand its customer base.

The first plan, collegially called We-Track-U, will use an app to collect information about its current Canadian customer base. The expansion will allow its Canadian customers to use the app while traveling abroad. He suggests that the company use this app to gather location information. If the plan shows promise, Bob proposes to use push notifications and text messages to encourage existing customers to pre-register for an EU version of the service. Bob calls this work plan, We-Text-U. Once the company has gathered enough pre- registrations, it will develop EU-specific content and services.

Another plan is called Customer for Life. The idea is to offer additional services through the company’s app, like storage and sharing of DNA information with other applications and medical providers. The company’s contract says that it can keep customer DNA indefinitely, and use it to offer new services and market them to customers. It also says that customers agree not to withdraw direct marketing consent. Paul, the marketing director, suggests that the company should fully exploit these provisions, and that it can work around customers’ attempts to withdraw consent because the contract invalidates them.

The final plan is to develop a brand presence in the EU. The company has already begun this process. It is in the process of purchasing the naming rights for a building in Germany, which would come with a few offices that Who-R-U executives can use while traveling internationally. The office doesn’t include any technology or infrastructure; rather, it’s simply a room with a desk and some chairs.

On a recent trip concerning the naming-rights deal, Bob’s laptop is stolen. The laptop held unencrypted DNA reports on 5,000 Who-R-U customers, all of whom are residents of Canada. The reports include customer name, birthdate, ethnicity, racial background, names of relatives, gender, and occasionally health information.

Who-R-U is NOT required to notify the local German DPA about the laptop theft because?

Options:

A.

The company isn’t a controller established in the Union.

B.

The laptop belonged to a company located in Canada.

C.

The data isn’t considered personally identifiable financial information.

D.

There is no evidence that the thieves have accessed the data on the laptop.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

CIPP-E
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-E Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-E PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99