Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-E Exam Questions and Answers by lisa

Page: 5 / 19

IAPP CIPP-E Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Exam Code: CIPP-E Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: lisa
Question 20

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Sandy recently joined Market4U, an advertising technology company founded in 2016, as their VP of Privacy and Data Governance. Through her first initiative in conducting a data inventory, Sandy learned that Market4U maintains a list of 19 million global contacts that were collected throughout the course of Market4U’s existence. Knowing the risk of having such a large amount of data, Sandy wanted to purge all contacts that were entered into Market4U’s systems prior to May 2018, unless such contacts had a more recent interaction with Market4U content. However, Dan, the VP of Sales, informed Sandy that all of the contacts provide useful information regarding successful marketing campaigns and trends in industry verticals for Market4U’s clients.

Dan also informed Sandy that he had wanted to focus on gaining more customers within the sports and entertainment industry. To assist with this behavior, Market4U’s marketing team decided to add several new fields to Market4U’s website forms, including forms for downloading white papers, creating accounts to participate in Market4U’s forum, and attending events. Such fields include birth date and salary.

What should Sandy give as feedback to Dan and the marketing team regarding the new fields Dan wants to add to Market4U’s forms?

Options:

A.

Make all the fields optional.

B.

Only request the information in brackets (i.e., age group and salary range).

C.

Eliminate the fields, as they are not proportional to the services being offered.

D.

Eliminate the fields as they are not necessary for the purposes of providing white papers or registration for events.

Discussion
Question 21

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Jane Stan's her new role as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) at a Malta-based company that allows anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies via its online platform. The company stores and processes the personal data of its customers in a dedicated data center located m Malta |EU).

People wishing to trade cryptocurrencies are required to open an online account on the platform. They then must successfully pass a KYC due diligence procedure aimed at preventing money laundering and ensuring compliance with applicable financial regulations.

The non-European customers are also required to waive all their GDPR rights by reading a disclaimer written in bold and belong a checkbox on a separate page in order to get their account approved on the platform.

The customers must likewise accept the terms of service of the platform. The terms of service also include a privacy policy section, saying, among other things, that if a

What is potentially wrong with the backup system operated in the AWS cloud?

Options:

A.

The AWS servers are located in the EU but in a country different than the location of the corporate headquarters.

B.

It is unlawful to process any personal data in a cloud unless the cloud is certified as GOPR-compliant by a competent supervisory authority.

C.

The data storage period has to be revised, and a data processing agreement w*h AWS must be signed

D.

AWS is a U S company, and no personal data of European residents may be transferred to it without explicit written consent from data subjects.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 22

In addition to the European Commission, who can adopt standard contractual clauses, assuming that all required conditions are met?

Options:

A.

Approved data controllers.

B.

The Council of the European Union.

C.

National data protection authorities.

D.

The European Data Protection Supervisor.

Discussion
Question 23

Which marketing-related activity is least likely to be covered by the provisions of Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (Directive 2002/58/EC)?

Options:

A.

Advertisements passively displayed on a website.

B.

The use of cookies to collect data about an individual.

C.

A text message to individuals from a company offering concert tickets for sale.

D.

An email from a retail outlet promoting a sale to one of their previous customer.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

CIPP-E
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-E Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-E PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99