Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-E Exam Questions and Answers by aayat

Page: 18 / 19

IAPP CIPP-E Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Exam Code: CIPP-E Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: aayat
Question 72

A company is located in a country NOT considered by the European Union (EU) to have an adequate level of data protection. Which of the following is an obligation of the company if it imports personal data from another organization in the European Economic Area (EEA) under standard contractual clauses?

Options:

A.

Submit the contract to its own government authority.

B.

Ensure that notice is given to and consent is obtained from data subjects.

C.

Supply any information requested by a data protection authority (DPA) within 30 days.

D.

Ensure that local laws do not impede the company from meeting its contractual obligations.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 73

Under Article 9 of the GDPR, which of the following categories of data is NOT expressly prohibited from data processing?

Options:

A.

Personal data revealing ethnic origin.

B.

Personal data revealing genetic data.

C.

Personal data revealing financial data.

D.

Personal data revealing trade union membership.

Discussion
Question 74

According to the GDPR, when should the processing of photographs be considered processing of special categories of personal data?

Options:

A.

When processed with the intent to publish information regarding a natural person on publicly accessible media.

B.

When processed with the intent to proceed to scientific or historical research projects.

C.

When processed with the intent to uniquely identify or authenticate a natural person.

D.

When processed with the intent to comply with a law.

Discussion
Question 75

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

Dynaroux Fashion (‘Dynaroux’) is a successful international online clothing retailer that employs approximately 650 people at its headquarters based in Dublin, Ireland. Ronan is their recently appointed data protection officer, who oversees the company’s compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy legislation.

The company offers both male and female clothing lines across all age demographics, including children. In doing so, the company processes large amounts of information about such customers, including preferences and sensitive financial information such as credit card and bank account numbers.

In an aggressive bid to build revenue growth, Jonas, the CEO, tells Ronan that the company is launching a new mobile app and loyalty scheme that puts significant emphasis on profiling the company’s customers by analyzing their purchases. Ronan tells the CEO that: (a) the potential risks of such activities means that

Dynaroux needs to carry out a data protection impact assessment to assess this new venture and its privacy implications; and (b) where the results of this assessment indicate a high risk in the absence of appropriate protection measures, Dynaroux may have to undertake a prior consultation with the Irish Data Protection Commissioner before implementing the app and loyalty scheme.

Jonas tells Ronan that he is not happy about the prospect of having to directly engage with a supervisory authority and having to disclose details of Dynaroux’s business plan and associated processing activities.

Which of the following facts about Dynaroux would trigger a data protection impact assessment under the GDPR?

Options:

A.

The company will be undertaking processing activities involving sensitive data categories such as financial and children’s data.

B.

The company employs approximately 650 people and will therefore be carrying out extensive processing activities.

C.

The company plans to undertake profiling of its customers through analysis of their purchasing patterns.

D.

The company intends to shift their business model to rely more heavily on online shopping.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

CIPP-E
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-E Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-E PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99