Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-E Exam Questions and Answers by cassie

Page: 19 / 19

IAPP CIPP-E Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Exam Code: CIPP-E Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: cassie
Question 76

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next question:

ProStorage is a multinational cloud storage provider headquartered in the Netherlands. Its CEO. Ruth Brown, has developed a two-pronged strategy for growth: 1) expand ProStorage s global customer base and 2) increase ProStorage's sales force by efficiently onboarding effective teams. Enacting this strategy has recently been complicated by Ruth's health condition, which has limited her working hours, as well as her ability to travel to meet potential customers. ProStorage's Human Resources department and Ruth's Chief of Staff now work together to manage her schedule and ensure that she is able to make all her medical appointments The latter has become especially crucial after Ruth's last trip to India, where she suffered a medical emergency and was hospitalized m New Delhi Unable to reach Ruths family, the hospital reached out to ProStorage and was able to connect with her Chief of Staff, who in coordination with Mary, the head of HR. provided information to the doctors based on accommodate on requests Ruth made when she started a: ProStorage

In support of Ruth's strategic goals of hiring more sales representatives, the Human

Resources team is focused on improving its processes to ensure that new

employees are sourced, interviewed, hired, and onboarded efficiently. To help with

this, Mary identified two vendors, HRYourWay, a German based company, and

InstaHR, an Australian based company. She decided to have both vendors go

through ProStorage's vendor risk review process so she can work with Ruth to

make the final decision. As part of the review process, Jackie, who is responsible

for maintaining ProStorage's privacy program (including maintaining controller

BCRs and conducting vendor risk assessments), reviewed both vendors but

completed a transfer impact assessment only for InstaHR. After her review of both

vendors, she determined that InstaHR satisfied more of the requirements as it

boasted a more established privacy program and provided third-party attestations,

whereas HRYourWay was a small vendor with minimal data protection operations.

Thus, she recommended InstaHR.

ProStorage's marketing team also worked to meet the strategic goals of the

company by focusing on industries where it needed to grow its market share. To

help with this, the team selected as a partner UpFinance, a US based company

with deep connections to financial industry customers. During ProStorage's

diligence process, Jackie from the privacy team noted in the transfer impact

assessment that UpFinance implements several data protection measures

including end-to-end encryption, with encryption keys held by the customer.

Notably, UpFinance has not received any government requests in its 7 years of

business. Still, Jackie recommended that the contract require UpFinance to notify

ProStorage if it receives a government request for personal data UpFinance

processes on its behalf prior to disclosing such data.

What transfer mechanism did ProStorage most likely rely on to transfer Ruth's medical information to the hospital?

Options:

A.

Ruth's implied consent.

B.

Protecting the vital interest of Ruth

C.

Performance of a contract with Ruth.

D.

Protecting against legal liability from Ruth.

Discussion
Question 77

After leaving the EU under the terms of Brexit, the United Kingdom will seek an adequacy determination. What is the reason for this?

Options:

A.

The Insurance Commissioner determined that an adequacy determination is required by the Data Protection Act.

B.

Adequacy determinations automatically lapse when a Member State leaves the EU.

C.

The UK is now a third country because it’s no longer subject to the GDPR.

D.

The UK is less trustworthy now that its not part of the Union.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 78

What is true if an employee makes an access request to his employer for any personal data held about him?

Options:

A.

The employer can automatically decline the request if it contains personal data about a third person.

B.

The employer can decline the request if the information is only held electronically.

C.

The employer must supply all the information held about the employee.

D.

The employer must supply any information held about an employee unless an exemption applies.

Discussion
Question 79

A company in France suffers a robbery over the weekend owing to a faulty alarm system. When it is determined that the break-in involves the loss of a substantial amount of data, the company decides on a CCTV system to monitor for future incidents. Company technicians install cameras in the entrance of the building, hallways and offices. Footage is recorded continuously, and is monitored by the home office in the United States. What is the most realistic step the company could take to address their security concerns and comply with the personal data processing principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR?

Options:

A.

Seek informed consent from company employees.

B.

Have cameras recording during work hours only.

C.

Retain captured footage for no more than 30 days.

D.

Restrict camera placement to building entrances only.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

CIPP-E
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-E Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-E PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99