Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPT Exam Questions and Answers by eddison

Page: 3 / 7

IAPP CIPT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
Exam Code: CIPT Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Information Privacy Technologist
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: eddison
Question 12

To meet data protection and privacy legal requirements that may require personal data to be disposed of or deleted when no longer necessary for the use it was collected, what is the best privacy-enhancing solution a privacy technologist should recommend be implemented in application design to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement a process to delete personal data on demand and maintain records on deletion requests.

B.

Implement automated deletion of off-site backup of personal data based on annual risk assessments.

C.

Develop application logic to validate and purge personal data according to legal hold status or retention schedule.

D.

Securely archive personal data not accessed or used in the last 6 months. Automate a quarterly review to delete data

from archive once no longer needed.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 13

Users of a web-based email service have their accounts breached through compromised login credentials. Which possible consequences of the breach illustrate the two categories of Calo’s Harm Dimensions?

Options:

A.

Financial loss and blackmail.

B.

Financial loss and solicitation.

C.

Identity theft and embarrassment.

D.

Identity theft and the leaking of information.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following best describes the basic concept of "Privacy by Design?"

Options:

A.

The adoption of privacy enhancing technologies.

B.

The integration of a privacy program with all lines of business.

C.

The implementation of privacy protection through system architecture.

D.

The introduction of business process to identify and assess privacy gaps.

Discussion
Question 15

A privacy technologist has been asked to aid in a forensic investigation on the darknet following the compromise of a company's personal data. This will primarily involve an understanding of which of the following privacy-preserving techniques?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

Do Not Track

C.

Masking

D.

Tokenization

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

CIPT