Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-371_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by andreas

Page: 11 / 24

Huawei H19-371_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Digital Power V1.0
Exam Code: H19-371_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 653 Q&A's Shared By: andreas
Question 44

In the air-conditioning system, the correct statement of the flow direction of the refrigerant is (). In this agenda, Binleng has undergone a process of changing from high pressure gas state, high pressure liquid state, low pressure liquid state,

and low pressure gas state. ()

Options:

A.

Compressor-evaporator-expansion valve-condenser

B.

Compressor-Condenser-Expansion Valve-Evaporator

C.

Compressor-Expansion Valve-Condenser-Evaporator

D.

Compressor-Expansion Valve-Evaporator-Condenser

Discussion
Question 45

UPS5000-E is a high-efficiency UPS. Which of the following statements is correct? ( )

Options:

A.

The efficiency can reach 94% with 20% load

B.

The efficiency can reach 96% with 40% load

C.

Efficiency up to 96%

D.

The efficiency can reach 95% with 20% load.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 46

What is the correct function description of the intelligent micro-module iPower of Fusionllodule2000 v3.0 version?

Options:

A.

With alarm convergence function (mains power failure scenario, alarm information collection)

B.

Can monitor battery information

C.

Power Distribution Link Visualization

D.

The intelligent rPDU can monitor the electricity consumption information of each

outlet

Discussion
Question 47

Which options are there for the video frame storage time of FusionModule500&FusionModule800?

Options:

A.

a week

B.

a month

C.

three months

Discussion
Page: 11 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted