Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-371_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by miriam

Page: 12 / 24

Huawei H19-371_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Digital Power V1.0
Exam Code: H19-371_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 653 Q&A's Shared By: miriam
Question 48

What are the i3 features of FusionModule2000 V3.0 version? ( )

Options:

A.

iPower

B.

iCooling

C.

iManager

Discussion
Question 49

The NetEco management system combines the operation and maintenance experience of Huawei I and the process department to launch an electronic remote maintenance module to help the operation and maintenance personnel to complete the daily operation and inspection of the computer room. Which of the following functions can be achieved: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Support the formulation of inspection plans, track inspection progress,

B.

Support custom documents for inspection content and inspection routes

C.

With the help of mobile App, you can receive inspection tasks and record the inspection process in vain

D.

Support the generation of road inspection reports in the computer room

Discussion
Question 50

Considering that the UPS system is fully configured in the early stage of construction, but the actual system load rate is low, UPS5000-E is designed with an intelligent sleep function, which can increase the system

load rate and keep the system running efficiently. When the UPS5000E sleeps intelligently, at least how many power modules are redundant?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

Discussion
Question 51

What are the fire-fighting linkage functions of FusionModule2000? ( ).

Options:

A.

Channel light on

B.

The access door is magnetically opened

C.

Air conditioner off

D.

Sunroof Flip

E.

UPS is powered off

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 12 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H19-371_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-371_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-371_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99