Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-371_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by payton

Page: 16 / 24

Huawei H19-371_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Digital Power V1.0
Exam Code: H19-371_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 653 Q&A's Shared By: payton
Question 64

A system is configured with a 5H battery backup time, and the discharge termination voltage of the battery cell should be selected from ()/

Options:

A.

1.75V

B.

1.80V

C.

1.60V

D.

1.67V

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 65

Which of the following functions does the PDU8000 precision power distribution cabinet have? (

Options:

A.

Main circuit and sub-circuit metering function of precision power distribution cabinet

B.

Power distribution function of data center micro-module (cabinet)

C.

The precision power distribution cabinet supports SNMP and MODBUS communication, which can transmit information to the intelligent monitoring system.

D.

Protection function of the lower line and equipment of the precision power distribution cabinet

E.

Abnormal alarm function of main circuit and sub-circuit of precision power distribution cabinet

Discussion
Question 66

The management software recommends that the optimal location of the server installation is not considered ( ).

Options:

A.

Cabinet load

B.

Cabinet Capacity

C.

Network Bandwidth

D.

Electrical load capacity

Discussion
Question 67

UPS2000-G 6-20k host operation interface is (), which can display system status in real time.

Options:

A.

LED

B.

LCD

C.

touch screen

D.

Remote network management

Discussion
Page: 16 / 24
Title