Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-371_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 15 / 24

Huawei H19-371_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Digital Power V1.0
Exam Code: H19-371_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 653 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 60

NETECO Which are the basic functions of the software and do not require separate and customer quotations ( ).

Options:

A.

GIS maps

B.

Battery Management

C.

Energy Efficiency Management

D.

Work Order Management

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 61

The UPS supports a variety of systems to meet customer application grid scenarios. Which systems does the UPS2000-G 15/20KVA model support? ( )

Options:

A.

Single in, single out

B.

One in three out

C.

Three in and three out

D.

Three in and one out

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following alarm functions does the main circuit of the PDU800 power distribution cabinet have? ()

Options:

A.

Current high reading value out-of-limit alarm

B.

Overvoltage alarm

C.

The main circuit is powered off

D.

Abnormal frequency

E.

Undervoltage alarm

Discussion
Question 63

The difference between traditional power frequency machine and high frequency machine is: () (multiple choice)/

Options:

A.

Different rectification methods

B.

The output must have a built-in step-up transformer

C.

Different types of bypass devices

D.

All of the above are true

Discussion
Page: 15 / 24
Title