Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-371_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cosmo

Page: 8 / 24

Huawei H19-371_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-Pre-sales-Digital Power V1.0
Exam Code: H19-371_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 653 Q&A's Shared By: cosmo
Question 32

The communication between the NetEco management system and the ECC800 collector adopts Huawei's proprietary protocol BIN protocol. ( ).

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following are the options for UPS5000-A-400/500K? ( )

Options:

A.

Battery temperature sensor

B.

Port battery inspection instrument

C.

Dry contact expansion board

D.

Upper air outlet assembly

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 34

Which modules can be hot-replaced online in UPS5000-E (50kVA power module)? ( )

Options:

A.

Power Module

B.

Control Module

C.

Bypass Module

D.

Power distribution module:

Discussion
Question 35

The fan control modes supported by the NetCo18000-C series room-level chilled water intelligent cooling products are ( ).

Options:

A.

Return air control

B.

Pressure Control

C.

Mixed air control

D.

Differential pressure control

E.

Supply air control

Discussion