Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by mari

Page: 8 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: mari
Question 32

Which of the following statements are incorrect about the UPS 5000-A-400/500K? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

The input power factor is 0.99.

B.

The output power factor is 1.

C.

The number of batteries cannot be adjusted.

D.

The efficiency is 94%.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 33

With high-efficiency rating, the UPS2000-G series was the first in the industry to earn Energy Star certification from the U.S.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

H19-311
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99