Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by karter

Page: 2 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: karter
Question 8

The height of the UPS2000-G battery pack is ( ).

Options:

A.

1U

B.

2U

C.

3U

D.

4U

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

Which of the following are the functions of the SCT configurator? () (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Display product cost data

B.

Provide quick overview of Huawei products

C.

Quick solution configuration

D.

Simple quotation creation

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following statements is correct about the UPS5000-S at lowloads? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

The system efficiency is 95% at 20% loads.

B.

The system efficiency is 96.5% at 20% loads.

C.

The system efficiency is 96% at 40% loads.

D.

The system efficiency is 97% at 40% loads.

Discussion
Question 11

The maximum output power factor of the UPS5000-E can be (), which support another 11% loads than traditional UPSs.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

H19-311
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-311 PDF + Testing Engine