Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by ema

Page: 3 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: ema
Question 12

The UPS5000-E has strong load adaptability. It does not derate in case of leading/lagging capacitive/inductive loads.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 13

The Fusion Mod ule500 and FusionModule800 support the use of 24 U and 42 U cabinets.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 14

The output THDv of the UPS5000-E (50 kVA power module) is (). (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Linear full load < 1%

B.

Non-linear full load < 3%

C.

Linear full load < 1.5%

D.

Non-linear full load < 4%

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following languages does the SCT configurator support? ( ) (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Chinese

B.

French

C.

Japanese

D.

English

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 3 / 8

H19-311
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99