Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by erik

Page: 4 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: erik
Question 16

Which of the following parallel system does the UPS5000-A support? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

N+X parallel system

B.

Dual-bus system

C.

Parallel system not supported

Discussion
Question 17

SCT configurator does not require permission application, allowing any user to configure at the specified URL.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 18

What's difference of a traditional industrial frequency UPS compared with high frequency UPS? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

The rectifier system is different.

B.

A built-in boosting transformer is required for output.

C.

The bypass component type is different.

D.

All of the above are correct.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 19

Which of the following statements are correct about the UPS5000-A smart battery management? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Support battery hibernation

B.

Support battery temperature compensation

C.

Support switchover between equalized charging and float charging

D.

Adjustable number of batteries

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

H19-311