Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by rico

Page: 6 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: rico
Question 24

Batteries of different discharge currents have different requirements for the cutoff voltage. Typically, the () the discharge current is, the () the cutoff voltage is.

Options:

A.

Higher, higher

B.

Lower, higher

C.

Lower, lower

Discussion
Question 25

The standard components and features in the typical configuration solution of the FusionModule500 include ().

Options:

A.

Water sensor, smoke sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, and door status sensor

B.

Water sensor, smoke sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, and mobile app

C.

Water sensor, smoke sensor, alarm notification over short messages, and video surveillance

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following products can be quoted in a configurator? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

UPS2000-G

B.

UPS5000-E

C.

FusionModule2000

D.

UPS8000

Discussion
Question 27

Multiple input/output systems can meet the requirements in customers' power grid application scenarios. What input/output systems does the 10-kVA UPS2000-G support? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Single-phase input and single-phase output

B.

Single-phase input and three-phase output

C.

Three-phase input and three-phase output

D.

Three-phase input and single-phase output

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 6 / 8

H19-311
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99