Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-311 Exam Questions and Answers by daniela

Page: 7 / 8

Huawei H19-311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate- Data Center Facility
Exam Code: H19-311 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCS-Pre-sales
Questions: 225 Q&A's Shared By: daniela
Question 28

Which of the following is the operating principle of the UPS2000-G? ()

Options:

A.

Online interactive UPS

B.

Online dual-conversion

C.

Standby

D.

Delta conversion

Discussion
Question 29

The UPS backup duration is typically within 30 minutes. It is reasonable to calculate the battery capacity with the galvanostatic method.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 30

The standard protection level of the UPS5000-A is ( ).

Options:

A.

IP22

B.

IP21

C.

IP20

Discussion
Question 31

A cable of which the total carrying capacity is greater than the rated UPS current can satisfy the requirements of the project.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 7 / 8

H19-311
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99