Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by noor

Page: 4 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: noor
Question 16

MIMO(Multiple input and multiple output) The client can use at most 3 Two spatial streams transmit data at the same time, and the maximum theoretical rate can reach , That is, multiple input and multiple output, using 600Mbps . 802.11n Technology wireless access point and guest

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 17

For the choice of WLAN coverage antennas, it is recommended to choose () for long and narrow areas, and () for wide and short-distance areas.

Options:

A.

Omnidirectional antenna; Omnidirectional antenna

B.

Omnidirectional antenna; directional antenna

C.

Directional antenna; omnidirectional antenna

D.

Directional antenna; Directional antenna

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 18

For outdoor WLAN Cover, the following statement is correct ().

(Select 3 Answers)

Options:

A.

The higher the antenna gain, the stronger the antenna directivity, and the weaker the radiation gain directly below the antenna

B.

The feeder interface must match the selected antenna

C.

The length of the feeder must not exceed 2 rice

D.

Outdoor antennas should not blindly pursue high gain

Discussion
Question 19

If one wireless client connects to two AP identical SSID Next, what is used to determine which wireless terminal is connected to? ()?

AP

Options:

A.

SSID

B.

ESSID

C.

BSSID

D.

BSA

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10