Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 10 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 40

In a large wireless network deployment scenario, AC When configured to "Layer 3 networking + bypass mode + direct forwarding", the gateway of the wireless user should. Where is it located ()?

Options:

A.

Convergence layer three switches

B.

One-arm router

C.

AC superior

D.

AP superior

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 41

In the following description of WEP encryption, the error is ().

Options:

A.

WEP encryption uses a stream encryption algorithm

B.

WEP encryption adds IV to destroy the regularity of the key

C.

The length of IV in WEP encryption is 48 bits

D.

WEP encryption allows the device to store four keys at the same time

Discussion
Question 42

As a guarantee WLAN There will be no interference between the various channels of the network, which of the following frequency bands belong to China5.8GHz Use frequency band()? (Select 2 Answers)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

AP What are the reasons for being unable to go online ()?

(Select 3 Answers)

Options:

A.

DHCP Incorrect address pool configuration AP Unable to get address

B.

AP Use static discovery, but AC of IP Configuration error

C.

AP Version with AC Inconsistent versions

D.

The controller uses no-auth Authentication mode

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10