Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by saskia

Page: 6 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: saskia
Question 24

The 802.11 physical layer standard defines some common operations on the physical layer of wireless networks: such as QoS, security, and roaming operations.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following is correct about the power calculation ()?

(Select 3 Answers)

Options:

A.

0 dBm = 1 mW

B.

3 dBm = 2 mW

C.

10 dBm = 100mW

D.

27 dBm = 500mW

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 26

When a hardware failure occurs in an AP in the network, in order to avoid data reconfiguration, the user can quickly complete the AP replacement by configuring the AP.

replace.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 27

Telnet is one of the ways to manage AP remotely. Telnet authentication based on username and password can be realized through configuration.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

H12-311_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-311_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99