Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alayah

Page: 7 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: alayah
Question 28

If the wireless client wants to pass AP Connected to WLAN , Then what is it through to connect to the wireless network ()?

Options:

A.

SSID

B.

IBSS

C.

BSID

D.

BSA

Discussion
Question 29

CAPWAP The agreement is made by IEEE Standards organization in 2009 year 4 One of the month WLAN Standard for AC And thin AP Communication between.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 30

Barker Code is a 11 Bit sequence (e.g. 10110111000 ), there are advantages in wireless transmission, which can effectively reduce interference, but it reduces efficiency.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 31

The following Huawei AP Which AP support SFP Fiber interface()?

Options:

A.

AP6010DN

B.

AP6310SN

C.

AP6510DN

D.

AP6610DN

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

H12-311_V3.0