Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by georgiana

Page: 9 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: georgiana
Question 36

Among the following obstacles, () has the largest loss of wireless signals.

Options:

A.

Plaster ceiling

B.

Glass

C.

120mm brick wall

D.

200mm concrete wall

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 37

For the following WLAN networking configuration, which statement is correct ().

(Select 3 Answers)

Options:

A.

The user tries his best to ensure that the planning data is detailed when planning the data, which will greatly facilitate the later configuration

B.

Before sending the configuration to the AP, the AP must be online

C.

Configure the WMM template can be directly bound to the antenna

D.

The WMM template is bound to the RF template

Discussion
Question 38

About Huawei WLAN Description of the characteristics of the product, the following statement is correct ().

Options:

A.

Wireless controllers can achieve high availability through stacking

B.

Huawei AP The radio frequency tuning function is divided into global tuning and local tuning. The local tuning is AP Done independently

C.

WLAN The switching threshold of load balancing has two configurations based on the number of users and the number of sessions.

D.

After dual-link backup is configured, if the user adopts the tunnel forwarding mode, even if it is active AC User services will not be interrupted after failure and restart

Discussion
Question 39

Mesh Networking is defined in which of the following protocols ()?

Options:

A.

802.11a

B.

802.11g

C.

802.11e

D.

802.11s

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

H12-311_V3.0