Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-311_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by heather

Page: 5 / 10

Huawei H12-311_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-WLAN V3.0
Exam Code: H12-311_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-WLAN
Questions: 297 Q&A's Shared By: heather
Question 20

There are three ways to judge Huawei's load balancing: traffic mode, session mode, and virtual switching mode.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 21

Configuration AP Authentication mode, AP What are the supported authentication methods

()? (Select 3 Answers)

Options:

A.

mac-auth

B.

sn-auth

C.

no-auth

D.

mac-sn-auth

Discussion
Question 22

2.4 GHz What is the range of operating frequency specified by China ()?

Options:

A.

2.4 GHz-2.4835 GHz

B.

2.471 GHz-2.497 GHz

C.

2.4465 GHz-2.4835 GHz

D.

2.445 GHz-2.475 GHz

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 23

Int-Serv The model provides users with end-to-end absolute

Options:

A.

Limited bandwidth reservation

B.

Low forwarding efficiency

C.

Scalability is not good

D.