Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by artur

Page: 3 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: artur
Question 12

Which of the following does not belong to network reliability protection technology ()

Options:

A.

Load sharing

B.

VPN FRR

C.

PCEP

D.

TE HSB

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 13

The description of the channel configuration template for the configuration generation tool scenario is correct

Options:

A.

The channel template is available to all channel providers

B.

The channel template is available to all users

C.

The channel template is only available to the users of the channel, but cannot be modified

D.

The channel template is only available to the users of the channel and can be modified

Discussion
Question 14

Endpoint SID of PE type, which is used to identify an lPv4 VPN instance in the network

Options:

A.

End.DX4 SID

B.

End.X SID

C.

End.OP SID

D.

EnDT4 SID

Discussion
Question 15

Regarding planning and design tools, the following statements are wrong

Options:

A.

The planning and design tool is used for after-sales planning and cannot be used before sales

B.

When the equipment model cannot be used, you can feedback it in the tool platform

C.

The tool can ensure the logical consistency and data consistency of the design

D.

In the case of large or frequent changes in the network, the old project can be retained and the new project can be designed

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

H19-424_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-424_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-424_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99