Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by nolan

Page: 4 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: nolan
Question 16

When SDN-IWAN is designing BGP routing control, the entire Guqian network structure is adouble-plane structure, which increases the reliability of the network, and the PE of the same plane is preferred when the BGP routing of PE equipment is selected, which is realized through ().

Options:

A.

ORIGIN

B.

MED

C.

LocalPre

D.

AS_PATH

Discussion
Question 17

The following () is not a fusion component of NCEIP?

Options:

A.

AC-WAN

B.

ESIGHT

C.

U2000

D.

uTraffic

Discussion
Question 18

In the campus scenario, the correct policy linkage function is ()

Options:

A.

When the authentication point and the group policy execution point are not on the same device, you need to use the policy linkage function.

B.

In the policy linkage scenario, you need to set the downstream port type of the Edge device to Extended Access Switch

C.

The policy linkage function means that no matter where you go, the permission to access resources is the same, and it is decoupled from the IP address.

D.

When the authentication point, access point, and group policy execution point are all connected to the device, the policy linkage function should be used

Discussion
Question 19

The source of policy generation does not include ()

Options:

A.

IGP

B.

CLI/Netconf/yang

C.

BGP

D.

PCEP

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 4 / 7

H19-424_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-424_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-424_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99